- Fine chemical subsidiariesThe headquarters of Zhejiang New Harmony Union Corporation is located in Xinchang County, Zhejiang Province. In 2004, the Corporate became the first private medium-sized company to offer stocks publicly (Stock No. 002001), with focused business in supplements, medicine intermediaries, flavors and fragrances, and high molecular new materials. Now the Corporate is valued at ¥10.9 billion RMB, with net capital of ¥7.6 billion RMB with three modern campuses: Xinchang County, Zhejiang, Shangyu County
- Medicine and HealthThe medicine and health is the second largest sector of the Corporation. Currently, there are three subsidiary companies in this area: Beijing Wansheng Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Asen Medicine Co. Ltd., and Front Medicine Holding Co. Ltd., which are all making great strides in producing and marketing health supplements and vitamins.
- New material field
- Machinery field
- Real estate fieldWith the headquarters in Beijing, Beijing Harmony Union Real Estate Holding Ltd has business branches in Beijing Jilin, Shandong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Hainan, and so on. Its vision, (real estate to) “create happy spaces”, is reflected in all the businesses it is doing: with meticulous care and people-centered practices Deli strives to create exceptional values for its customers.
- Education fieldEver since it started to invest in schools in 1999, the New Harmony Union Holding Group Ltd has adhered to the ideology of “Non-profit Education and Giving Back to Society”. In 2001, the Corporate invested to establish Shaoxing Yuexiu Education Development Co Ltd, whose business activities are focused on investment in education and private university logistics services, such as college education, vocational education, international education, technical training, bilingual kindergarten, cultural
The Wiser Is the Teacher; the More Capable the Teacher; Act in Modesty; Training for Excellence
The founders of the New Harmony Unity Corporate Holding Ltd. were mainly students and teachers. Ever since its inception, the New Harmony Union has rooted values of respecting teachers and stressing training. In its course of development, Corporate leaders and workers alike use “the Teacher” as their role models in ethics and development, and view “the Teacher” as the title reserved for respect for those wiser and more capable personnel. Today, the culture of respecting “the Teacher” has become
- The Corporate Principles Create Wealth, Advance Employees, Contribute to Society
- The Corporate Core Values Innovation, Harmony, and Success
- Corporate Morale Pursue pragmatism, innovation, quality and efficiency
- Management Philosophy Creating Wealth, Maintaining Balance, and Sustainable Progress